Thursday, November 27, 2008

She Did It Again!!


I can't even get all the food in the picture...... My mom is so amazing! Our Thanksgiving dinner was so incredible!! You can see the mashed potatoes, WOW what at pile of spuds, I think there is 20lbs of potatoes!! The whole other side you can't see has salads not just one....MANY! And then the Pies oh my, I think there were 11, PLUS other deserts, I can't even remember what else there was!! You all wonder why I work out, cause I CAN'T STOP EATING her yummy food!! In fact, as I type I am still eating special K.......oops I forgot the "bar" Yep 1 more special K bar. I am so lucky to have such a great mom who does so much for our family!! She always goes overboard and we all appreciate it!! I hope she continues to do this for a LOOOOOONG time, cause I can't keep up!!
I have lots more to post about our intense Turkey Bowl, but it will have to wait for another day! This one's just for Mom!

No comments: