Tuesday, November 18, 2008

IF ONLY

These are the moments in my life with my little girls, when I say...If only Paris where here!! These 3 little girls would have been a blast together!! So fun dressing them up, fixing their hair, buying them shoes.......I could go on and on!! I know they would have grown up and become teenagers and since I was a teenage girl I would hope they would be nothing like me, but for now, moments like this break my heart and yet melt every fiber within me!! How lucky am I!



These dresses are so dang cute! They are just 2 of the many I received for Lexis' baby shower!


1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

You are so blessed to have such beautiful children. All three of your girls are gorgeous. I hope your girls are like you...you didn't turn out so bad. OK so you might be a little bratty sometimes, but hey we love you for it!