Monday, November 10, 2008

Too Sad

Most of you have heard about the Girl who lost control of her car and ended up in the Green River. She had 2 younger boys in the car a 2 year old and a 13 year old, who are STILL in the car in the river. Now, I don't know these people, I don't know their life story, I don't know their religion, I don't even know their names! What I do know is they are children of our Heavenly Father who loves them and loves their surviving family members. I do know how incredibly sad these families must be. I can't imagine what they must be feeling not having any closure. Not being able to see or hold their little babies. Knowing that their children are at the bottom of a river and they can't do anything about it. I remember when I had to leave the hospital the day Paris died. I distinctly remember how I felt. SICK!! All, I kept thinking was, "is she going to be warm enough, she doesn't have her blanket, she needs her snugly".....on and on the crazy thoughts! I just can't even wrap my brain around what those families are going through!! So, I am begging for you to find some time to pray for those families. Lets hope they will "get" to hold their babies one last time!! Let's hope that maybe even as I am typing they are able to get that car out before the weather turns bad again!!
Here is a link to the story if you are interested!!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008368724_greenriver09m0.html

No comments: