Sunday, November 9, 2008

Visiting Grandma Tootsie!!


We finally went to see Grandma Tootsie!! It was so great to see her! She is so amazing and as always makes us the most wonderful food and dessert! We had Taco's and she made a cake for Skyler's Birthday!! You could never guess her age, sound like someone else we all know..... PAUL!!
My kids absolutely love going to see her, I only wish I wasn't so crazy busy so we could go see her more!!

So this is Paul jr and Lexis, yep Paul's oldest and his youngest! How fun is that!!


Grandma with her youngest and last grandchild!! Now, she will just have to keep waiting for more


GREAT grandchildren

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I love the picture of Paul Jr. and Lexis. Will you tell Paul and his mom to quit hogging the fountain of youth and share the wealth with the rest of us so we can start preserving ourselves?

Burridge said...

Yea!! I’m so happy you finally started a blog. Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you for some reason or another, so I’m grateful I now get to check in and see how everyone is doing. Plus you know how much I love seeing pictures of your family. It still amazes me how stinking cute your family is!!

I miss you like crazy and I’m still planning to hop on a plane to Seattle one day and I'll just show up on your doorstep! Love ya!