Monday, November 24, 2008

OVER ACHIEVER

Grandma B doesn't know how to NOT go over board on Food!! Since, Thanksgiving is right around the corner grandma thought that for the last few Sunday's we would just have real basic dinners. She thought this would be a good idea because EVERY Sunday we have a HUGE dinner (mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, roast, jello, salad.....I could go on and on) My kids and their cousins just go crazy every Sunday over all her amazing food!!
So, this last Sunday we had pizza's. She made homemade dough and we got to create our own pizza's. But that's not all, she had salad, vegetables, dip and every kind of topping, it was incredible!! When I walked in I thought "real basic" and had to run go get my camera!!
Although, these dinners have been fun and different we can't wait for
THANKSGIVING DINNER!!
I only wish I could be 1/2 the mom my mom is!! She's the Bomb!!

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

I hope I am like your mom when I am a grandma. Good grief...over achiever must be in the blood 'cause you got it too!

The Ervin Family said...

Deanna, I saw your blog on roxanne's and wanted to say hi! It is so neat to see how wonderful you and your adorable family are doing! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful little girl. Please stay in touch!

Devon said...

What a great legacy for all of the kids. You have a spectacular mother, and we feel really blessed to be able to know her. You aren't half bad yourself!=)