Friday, December 19, 2008

They Opened the Slopes

Once again school was cancelled! What else could we do but hit the slopes!! It was a perfect day, the sun was shinning the snow was powder and the beauty of Washington was all around us!! My kids did amazing for our first day!! I am so proud of them and feel so blessed and lucky that they are mine! As much as I hate for them to miss school, since we have to make up the days at the end of the year I love getting to play with them!


My Family and My Beautiful State

Skyler Bo thinking he was going to do the Rail.....he missed it
Hunter tearing it up....Go H!!
Cooper is so fun to watch since he is so little

2 comments:

srosenau said...

What a beautiful state! I'd love to visit sometime. I adore the pic of Dallis and Lexis in the cheer outfits. ADORABLE!

larsen family said...

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to go up to the snow this year. We have had some major storms the past couple of weeks in the high country and there has been lots snow fall!
Hope your holidays are wonderful!
Love,
Jen Larsen