Friday, July 2, 2010

Lexis is 2

Once again my baby turned 2. For some reason her turning 2 was harder than Dallis turning 2. I felt like I needed to have a Big Bash for her like I did for Paris. So, I put on my party hat, ordered some cup cakes, blew up the water slides and had a party. I realize it seems as if I am living in fear. I am not.... OK, OK I am!! I just don't want to miss out on anything! I am so grateful for the things I did with Paris in the short 2 years I had her and I would never take any of it back!! So, I find myself making sure I dot all my i's and cross most of my t's.
Lexis Hope is such a blast! She is darling, sweet, spunky, coy, spirited and hilarius all at the same time. She sings God Bless America better than any 2 year old I know plus she gives the best stink eye of any little girl I know! I love that she is 2 but most of all I love that she will be 2 and 11 day's soon. Then she will be 3 and soon enough we will be picking out her prom dress. I hope that she never changes. I hope that she knows how much her family adore's her and loves her. I hope she knows that she is surrounded by friends who love her!!
I miss you Paris! Thank You for making it possible for us to have our Lexis Hope!!
(and Dallis too)
Happy Birthday my Sweet Lu and many many more!!


2 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

So sorry we missed the party...Jensen had a tournament in Olympia... :( We have a present to bring by when you have a moment :) Love ya!

GammaHaynes said...

What a cutie!She looks so different and alittle older. She's a little girl, not a baby.