Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How Thankful I am I Survived 16

It's true.... Sky went a head and turned 16!! I wasn't sure I was going to survive it! I didn't realize how sad I truly was!! I'm not sure what I expected, but being so incredibly sad wasn't one of them. And why 16? Well, because he will have a little extra freedom (when he gets his licence he is trying to finish his Eagle for Scouts) I can't tell him he can't have a girlfriend (well I guess I could) He can date.....need I say more!! Sky is a great kid and I feel so blessed to have him as mine!! He is fun, polite, caring, athletic, a great listener, LOYAL, he has a testimony of Jesus Christ and he loves his family!!
His birthday was fun! We surprised him with a car and then on Friday we had a surprise party for him!




One of the other great benefits of a birthday is you get your favorite dinner made special by Grandma

1 comment:

GammaHaynes said...

I remember when Skyler was in primary and he was so spiritual,I was so impressed back then,and as an outsider he is everything you say he is.He's also lucky and blessed to have you.What was for dinner,because it looks great.You have an amazing family,you are blessed to have such a close family.