Thursday, March 4, 2010

No Fun To Blog When There Are So Many Struggling.....But here it goes

What a FUN month February is, it makes me want to jump up and down and yell I love you, I love you!!(Dallis did it for me:) I know, I know most MEN don't....they thinks it's a girls month because of Valentines Day. Well, IT IS!!! I just think its real simple, its a day were, as a man if you aren't real lovey dovey then here's your chance to score some REAL points with your wife!! I find it interesting why anyone would hate a holiday where we get to show the people we love most just a little extra love'n!! My husband by the way is not one of those men who hates Valentines day. And, since he can't seem to EVER be done with me Valentines Day comes easy for him!! This year I did things a little different since Valentines Day was on Sunday, instead of doing all my fun stuff in the morning before they rush off to school I spread it out throughout the whole day. Way more fun this way!!

This is so Dallis right now she just loves Lexis so much she wants to just squeeze her


Skyler gave this to his girlfriend White Chocolate dipped oreos, they were yummy!!


Fun candy shakes I made for everyone

Do you think I have a problem.....

3 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

Cute candy shakes, Deanna! What a great idea. :)

Joya said...

So sweet!

GammaHaynes said...

Yes, maybe if you stop working out. So just keep working out and you can eat what ever you want till at least 48years old.