Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Balloon Release


What a success our balloon release was! We had a great turn out with so much support and love, it was amazing!! We collected 27 life jacket...YEA!!! And are going to be able to purchase a bunch more!!

Even though I can't seem to get rid of the constant ache, I am grateful for the blessings I have in my life, and the opportunity to hopefully save another family for experiencing this much pain!! My family and friends are so amazing in my life and I can't believe how lucky I am to have each one of you at my side!! Please know that through the years I have felt your prayers and appreciate them more than I can ever express!! What strength you give me!!

I loved this picture of Dallis....


2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Dallis was so cute. After we all let the balloons go, she ran over to me and Kendall and said "Those balloons are going home to Paris". She was so excited watching them go to her sister!

Tina said...

What a beautiful day to remember your beautiful princess!